Sunday, August 1, 2010

About Nuradila Binti Jamaludin

My name is Nuradila Binti Jamaludin. I'm 18 years old. I was born at Hospital Kluang on 1st September 1992. I live at Lot 15, Kampung Sri tambak, Batu 8, Jalan Mersing 86000 Kluang, Johor. My father's name is Jamaludin Bin Jaafar. He 55 years old. He works as Manager in Motivation Camp. My mother's name is Ngatiah Binti Wagiman. She 50 years old. She works as clerk. I have two brothers. My first brother is Muhammad Bin Jamaludin. He 28 years old. He works as executive. My second brother is Othman Bin Jamaludin. He 23 years old. He works as mechanic.

My primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Ladang Pamol. I'm very active in curriculum and cocuriculum. So, my teacher inducting me as assistant head prefect. During standard 6, I occupying in UPSR Examination. I was got 3A's and 2B's. In that case, I got offering to continue my study at Sekolah Tinggi Kluang. Much competiton that I get from my classmate in my secondary school. Its give me support to compete with them. During form 3, I was get 1A's and 7B's in my PMR Examination. I conscious that I couldn't give my 100 percent concentration in my study. I don't want repeat my mistake. So during my SPM Examination, I try my best and I got 4A's, 2B's, 2C's, 1D's and 1E's. The result was not disappointed me anymore because I pass all the entire subject that I took in examination. So, I want to improve my effort, study smart and give my full concentration for my best future. 

After I finish my study at secondary school, I continue my study at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA at Bangi. I applying program Diploma in Business Studies. The program code is BM111. The purpose that I take is this program because I want to know how the right and legal business going on. Other than that, I want to improve my knowledge for my future. Its conduct me to attenuate the right business. By the way, I want business sector and country economy will always stable.

With correct course that I study at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA, I wish to be an expert and successful businesswomen. In era modern, everybody have their own characteristic and wisdom in business. For me, I want handle my own business with right way. With My knowledge about business, I will never give up easily toward my vigorous competitor especially men group.

I wish to be a successful and famous businesswoman with good and quality product.

No comments:

Post a Comment