Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Lovely Mother.

My mother's name is Ngatiah Binti Wagiman. She is 50 years old. She was born at Kluang on 11st September 1960. Her father's name is Wagiman Bin Toyosoh while her mother's name is Mostiah Binti Ahmad Saat. She is the fourth in her family. Her sibling have 3 boys and 4 girls. One of her sibling was pass away 16 years ago because of cancer. She married with my father when she is 20 years old. She work as cleark at IOI Plantation in Kluang. Her favourite food is Mee Goreng Mamak while her favorite drink is Ice Teh. She also have a hobby. Her hobby is do puzzle and cross word in book.

My mother is very kind,soft and responsibility person. She always focus more on her family than herself. She usually cook our family favourite food on weekend. Her cook very delicious no wonder, we are not usually eat outside. She always give my second brother and I money for our saving. She always caring about me. She always ask me about healthy,money and many more. I love my mother very much because only she that can understand me in whatever situation. For me, she the best and my inspiration in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment